Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Year of Mary : Give in to Joy

I've been catching up on Effy Wild's "A Year of Mary" monthly lessons. Time for April's lesson and Mary Oliver's poem Don't Hesitate. This painting is a way to welcome in the magic of Joy. I used my favourite iridescent colours for my base
And ended up with this spread
See all my art from this class HERE. Also joy with news that we are moving to Delta Level 2 = back to school on Thursday with more normal routines but more mask wearing than at last Level 2. I've made some for us and some for extended family. A couple of black ones for the boys, but I really enjoyed working with some fun patterned fabrics.
I hope you are finding creative joy in your days.

6 comments:

  1. That background is a lovely start to your journal page! Nice masks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy. The masks are such a great pattern

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynette, lovely work as usual. The Learning Connexion shop has paint 50% off at the moment. Thought you may like to know. https://shop.tlc.ac.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background is just perfect! And I bet it's even more stunning in real life with those iridescent paints shimmering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...