Wednesday, March 31, 2021

52 Tags : Week 13. First quarter check in

I'm participating in Anne Brooke's weekly Tag challenge. You can view her demo each week on Youtube #52tagshannemade. Week 13 : Layers (of gold). Anne gathered thread, little safety pins, scraps of fabric, small piece of lace - all in a yellow/gold theme for their Spring weather. Gold is also appropriate for me heading into Autumn and the gorgeous sunshine we are still enjoying {when it's not raining!}
I had lot more I could have added, but concentrated on colour and texture this time, using a combination of hand stitching and machine. 
We are a quarter of the way through this year and this challenge! Here's what I've done so far.
Loving this weekly focus

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collection you are developing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love photographing these quarterly. Gives me an extra jolt of motivation :-)

      Delete
  2. So wonderful to see all your tags together! Just imagine what it will be like 4 times as many by the end of the year! Gold is always a favourite accent of mine, and you're right it suits all seasons! Enjoy the glory of autumn - all seasons have their merits - I just wish the temperatures weren't so extreme during summer and winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to live where I can enjoy all 4 seasons.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...