Sunday, February 23, 2020

Journal 52 : Week 8

Journal 52 is a weekly prompt from Effy Wild (Free HEREthat I'm creating on a deck of jumbo playing cards 3.5'' x 4.75'' (8.5 x 12 cm)Each card will include stitch, a found word, and be inspired by the project I've been working on that week or what's lying leftover on my work table. See the original post HERE.
#8 : Play. Inspired by materials I was using for my February book project again because that was on my work table, but a totally different feel from last week because of the prompt. 
I began with inky papers - the playing cards are really glossy so a collage base is a good way to overcome that challenge right away.
Then added fun gifted tape that I haven't yet tidied away, and lovely bright fibre elements. Simple but happy-making play ♥ 
Find all my Journal 52 posts HERE. I'll be posting my completed tag book for February very soon.

2 comments:

  1. This is quite absorbing- lots of fun elements and lots to look at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you could touch it. The sari ribbon and that net are very cool contrast with the hard heart bead and silky ribbon :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...