Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Book of Days : Telling the Butterfly

This was a BOD lesson from Session 1 earlier in the year. Effy shared her original artwork and the speed-painting version of this during her blog-along in April, so you can be inspired HERE. I love Effy's Bee, but I am more inspired by Butterflies and this quote is particularly meaningful to me at present "If nothing every changed there'd be no butterflies". Butterflies are a lovely symbol of transformation ♥ Rather than detailed thoughts this time, I'm just going to share a series of process photos. You can click on any to see them larger.
You can sign up for this and other classes with Effy Wild HERE. See my Flickr album of all art work inspired by Effy's classes HEREHope you are having a lovely week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...