Friday, February 27, 2015

LB2015 : Jar of favourite favourites

This next Life Book project was created by Lynn Whipple
It was a joy from start to finish and no progress photos apart from this first one because I was having so much fun!! First we laid down delicious watercolour
Then I sketched on my jar shape and started writing down all of my favourite favourite things :-)
and it was fun to add favourite symbols 
as well as stitch of course
It makes me feel so happy whenever I look at it and think of all my favourite favourites :-)
click on the jar to see it larger
You can see all my posts about Life Book HERE and I've created a Flickr album for all my Life Book projects HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...