Monday, September 23, 2013

This week

This week is the last week to sign up for 21 Secrets :
You have access to the classes (21 teachers) until January 1st 2014, but you have to have signed up by 1st October -- special discounted price US$49
A reminder for people new to my blog of the projects I've done with these classes so far
April :: Go Green book cover with Rae Missigman
May :: Colourful backgrounds for pages ideas from Terri Kahrs and Kate Crane
June :: Book of me. 2-sided journal with Roben-Marie Smith
September : Doodling my way with Cathy Bluteau
and most recently : Sparkle play with Dion Dior
Many more things I still want to try.
Have a creative week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...