Friday, July 5, 2013

Still a Mystery

I'm continuing to work on Susan Claire's online mystery quilt - take a look at Part 5 on her blog to see her very different colour way to mine. I didn't share last month, but these photos show my progress through the 5 parts so far :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
 Below are all the components I have now with only 1 month to go
Still some pieces cut and not joined, and quite a few numbers without any fabric attached, so I imagine there will be lots to do next month when all will be revealed! Have a great weekend...I am hoping to start quilting a top that has been in my studio waiting for some attention for a while.

2 comments:

  1. This will bee a fantastic quilt in wonderful colors. wish you a lovely weekend.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...