Sunday, January 20, 2013

More stencilling and washi tape

Having fun with the Creative Jump Starts. They are quick wee ideas that I can manage to achieve in brief moments snatched during the school holidays. I also love how I've got something out of every demonstration video, even if I don't want to copy the whole project.
Heidi Swapp used masks and sprays on her own scrapbook paper background. I liked the effect of having text showing instead of starting with a blank page so glued down some background paper before I started.
Stencils again, and a bit of stamping this time.
The tag was an idea from Sharon Lakkonen - covering it in washi tape. I had an old tag to recycle and I really like the result.
Similar tag to recycle on the left. Covered with washi tape on the right.
Sharon also made a tag using glass bead gel through a stencil. I don't have that product, but I do have modeling paste ::
Brushed over the raised areas with chalks to good effect. More play to share soon.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I will always respond to you so check back here in a couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...